“Last year, I played 18 holes of golf and had a great time with some guys, but that money we paid to play…literally changed the lives of a few kids. I could easily take a thousand-dollar-weekend with my buddies— or I could use that money to put a kid through school and change their lives forever—that makes the decision pretty easy for me.” -Everett Stephens
On June 29th you can sponsor a Honduran child to provide their much needed medical care, tutoring, and daily nutritional meals for an entire year by simply playing a round of golf. When you participate in the Impact Logistics Golf Tournament benefitting Point of Impact, every team’s entry fee will sponsor a child in our day program for a year.
This means a child whose parents make less than $100 per month will receive the help they need simply to survive. POI Global Missions aids over 600 children worldwide, but without sponsorship help they cannot grow and expand to reach the never-ending need for countries like Honduras.
Join Impact Logistics on June 29th and play one round of golf that will mean hope to a child for an entire year. In addition, every hole sponsored will also enable a child to participate in the program for one year. Click here to register by June 15th!
June 29th, 11:30AM
What’s Included? ($1,250)
- Four-man team entry
- 18 holes at Spring Creek Ranch Golf Course for the tournament play
- Hors d’ oeuvres at conclusion of tourney
- Courtesy Golf Pack
Maybe golf isn’t your game but you’d still like to get involved?
- Fairway Sponsor ($180)– Covers six months cost of a child’s participation in the POI Global Missions Day Program. Sponsors receive signage on their sponsored fairway recognizing them and the benefiting child.
- Hole Sponsor ($360)– Covers a full years cost of a child’s participation in the POI Global Missions Day Program. Sponsors receive signage on the hole they sponsor recognizing them and the benefitting child.
- Awards Presentation Sponsor ($1000)– Sponsor receives signage recognition during the awards presentation and a thank you mention during the door prize giveaways.
- Lunch Sponsor ($1500)– Sponsor receives signage recognition during the lunch and a thank you mention prior to the tournament.
- Cart Sponsor ($1500)– Sponsor receives signage recognition on each cart and a thank you mention prior to the tournament start.
- Tournament Sponsor ($5000)– Sponsor receives one teams entry for a 4-person team. They will also be allowed to welcome the players prior to tournament start. Sponsors will receive appropriate signage, and be listed on all printed advertising/communication materials to the participants.